Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

We have had a really rough month or so around here. I have pulled more meals out of the freezer than I originally planned because of being soooo tired. It has become a regular practice in this house for our daughter to be up from 1:30 AM until 4:30 AM. Makes it really tough to have the energy to make anything. Here is our plan for this week:

Monday - Leftover lentils and rice (I think this has been on my menu plan for the last three weeks...I finally pulled it out of the freezer to use it!)
Tuesday - Bison and bean burritos (another meal I have put on my menu for a couple of weeks. It's been rough with my teething darling...I haven't gotten a chance to make tortillas)
Wednesday - Chicken quesadillas
Thursday - Vegetable curry in the crockpot
Friday - Pizza (this is our typical night for homemade pizza)
Saturday - Hamburgers with homemade rolls and baked french fries
Sunday - Leftovers

Breakfasts will consist of bagels, banana bread, waffles and cereal.
Lunches will be tuna wraps, PB&J sandwiches, leftovers and yogurt with granola.

Want to see more menu plans? Head over to orgjunkie to see what other people are cooking up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment