Monday, April 19, 2010

Menu plan Monday

I gotta be honest, I am still trying to figure out my menu plan. I have ingredients for many recipes, but I need to have something super easy (preferably slow cooker easy) for Tuesday and Thursday nights. Leftovers are an option, but tomorrow there are no leftovers to eat. So, I'm stuck! I love trying new recipes, but hate taking the time to search for them. Anyone have any good suggestions for a crockpot meal for tomorrow? I have chicken, ground beef, and beans to work with. This is what the rest of the week will look like:

Monday - Either at our friend's house or homemade pizza (J is still trying to kick her cold, so I'm not sure going to someone else's house is a great idea)
Tuesday - Something in the slow cooker
Wednesday - Chicken quesadillas (I think I have put these on the menu for a couple of weeks, but haven't actually made them :))
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Pizza (if we don't have it tonight...if we do, well...I'll have to think of something else)
Saturday - Lentil soup
Sunday - Falafel (I think I'm going to try this recipe...the last time I made falafel, it was a flop)

Want some more menu ideas? Visit orgjunkie.com.

1 comment:

  1. I usually do chili in the slow cooker - not sure how cold it'll be there this week (it's supposed to be chilly here!) but chili is on our menu. good luck finding something!
    i am giving away some lysol products on my blog if you're interested. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete